BI is one of engintec's core competencies
We offer business intelligence solutions, which combine the powers of business analysis, analysis of financial flows, Sales & Marketing, and communication projects. We help our clients to store and handle their large volumes of data, create compelling and fully customizable reports, interactive dashboards, and eye-opening visualizations.
Excel Queries for automated data preparation tasks.
Power Pivot for data consolidation.
Cloud Tools: Azure for data storage, Sharepoint or Nextcloud for file storage.
VBA for data processing.
What you can achieve with us
- ~2-day Workshop
- Identifying the customer needs
- Describing the current reporting processes, their issues and the desired outcome
- Analyzing existing reports
- Defining the possible solutions based on status quo
- ~1-7 Days
- Setup of required user licenses (e.g. Sharepoint licenses, Power BI Licenses, Office 365 Licenses)
- Data Migration to Cloud solution
- ~5-7 Days
- Data collection and data transformation
- Data modeling
- ~5 Days
- Creation of custom measures
- Definition of suitable visuals
- Creation of multiple-page Dashboards
- ~1 Day(s)
- Setup of refresh schedule
- Workflow automation e.g. Mail notifications triggered by surpassing a KPI
- Enabling mobile accessing via smartphone and tablet
- Duration depends on desired control and previous knowledge.
- Training can commence in parallel at any stage of the implementation process
- We offer workshops about:
- Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Sharepoint)
- Power BI (Filtering and Navigation inside of finished Dashboards)
- Data Transformation (Power Query & M-Language)
- Data Visualization (DAX-Language & Power BI Dashboard Creation)
The Business intelligence tool – Power BI provides insightful reports that can be reused and updated automatically. Ensuring the best results with every implantation of the BI tool helps the clients identify accurate data source.